syfywonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

syfywonder

a fun spin on the syfy world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the seperation and the truth.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

the seperation and the truth. Empty
PostSubject: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:02 pm

cealal mangede to land the damaged ship on the plants thick jungle with dificulty she landed a ship would out power was different than a ship with a flaming ingine exspacally when going threw and atospher. she was thank full even though they crashted it wasnt a bad one the pod was destpryed but aht was it. she began to remobe the log tap. quickly before she even tried to wake up the ryu. and shoved it in her bag she looaked mad as her blue markings began to show from the crash sheh cursed horribily. but began ot wake ryu.

thyla was still waiting for Asuaka reply.
Back to top Go down
https://syfywonder.forumotion.com
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Ryu laid there unconscious, not responding to any of Cealal's attempts to wake him up. He was stuck in a trance like state that protected him from the crash. The only problem was it took at least a half an hour for him to recover from the trance. Meanwhile, the Ihst warships destroyed all but the flagship of the Kathlaran fleet that attacked them, leaving Cealal's sister alive. It was a message that was intended for both Ryu and the kathlarans.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Cealal was frustated wiht Ryu for not wakin so she slapped him in the face. in her frustated.
"Ruy get your ass up" she yelled unhappily. still not wanting to be near her gaint smoking ship. the town was easily seen in the distance and that did not make Cealal happy at all. she was waiting on Ryu to wake up she did not want to wait for Talon to find her right now.

Thyal was still waitin on Asusak to conferem her transmition and see if she could get teh connates.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Ryu felt slight short bursts of pressure on his face, causing him to snap out of his trance. His eyes shot open as he woke to an angry Cealal. He stood to his feet and exited the crash, looking in the sky to see all but one ship destroyed by the ihst. He knew immediately they had to run to the woods. Cealal not only had the Kathlarans to worry about, but the ihst as well who were looking for him, making her their target too.

"C'mon!" He said as he grabbed her hand and dashed for the woods. "We don't need to go deep, just as long as we're out of sight and away from the crash site," he said to her as they ran.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Ceallal Sighted "i cant run to far i have to sureneder to Talon when seh finds us ill have no choice besides i dont care who those were i blue up my own ship" said Cealal as if to say im aware of my issues "and you dont have to come you have a sulution you can take this money and go to the town and be safe or you can get invloved in Carthlin Politics.
a small sound of a hover scooter could be hear in the distance by Cealal she looked lived but Ruy didnt have much longer to choose.
"listen choose either way your now involved and for that im sorry" and whit that Cealal broke free and ran faster in to the woods tords where she cyould smell water.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 pm

"What and let you suffer under the hands of both of our attackers after saving my life? Hell no! You don't have to feel sorry for anything," Ryu said as he unclipped his energyblades from his hips. He ignited the green and black blades that hummed in delight at their masters' call. "We're in this together," he said with a smile.

"This is Eito, I repeat, this is Eito. Thyla, are you there?" Eito asked over the intercom. Their pod landed safely away from the wreckage, exactly where they were supposed to.

"Eito, she's not answering! What are we going to do? What if she died?" Asuka panicked.

"Asuka, calm down. I know they're fine," he said. "Thyla, I repeat, do you copy?" He said once again over the comm.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:11 pm

"very well but you cant fight talon she my responsibility" said Cealal as a cast like Cathlaren she was full carthon her cloths looked very simarl to cealsl expcet she was a cat and not a Fox. and liek Cealal seh had two blue lines unlike Cealals four. she wore and angry snear. as if regarless of wat was happening she would come out on top.
"well hello if it isnt capten Talon" said Cealal angeryly as her ears fell back and her tail stood up to her back. even when she spoke she kept the even growl.
"well well if it isnt teh half breed" she said.

"yes thank god you all oke this is THyla did you get those cornates i sent you" answered THyla over the raito seh sounded fine.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Ryu simply stood there, his blades ready in case any other surprises came from nowhere. "You sure you want to take Cealal on after what just happened to our fleet? You know those were humans... Like me," Ryu said angrily. He walked beside Cealal. "I understand that, and I'll let you fight her if it comes down to it, but that doesn't mean I won't try to get her to leave. You better not complain. I'm trying to gaurentee our escape here," he whispered to her before turning to face talon once again.

"Those ships that attacked you," he said once again, "those were the Ihst. Ever heard of the great human civil war? They were the ones that destroyed planets with a single Ihst acolyte. I doubt you want to try and kill someone who's got an Ihst on her side, regardless of the bounty, so why don't you just leave now," he warned, gripping the blades tighter.

"Yeah, we got them. We'll head ther immediately," Eito said.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:19 pm

"ahah you think this about a bounty human" said Talon using human as if it was an insole
"no this is much deeper she a tratior refursing to do the one theing asked by her empire and her kings" said talon "and its for honor she dishonored my family after betting my sister who was soppse to chapter her so im nto leavin till i seltle this" said talaon agryly. "as for the humans i can live adn tell my country about tem later.

"good becarful the ships are safe but um...ill tell you when you get ther see you at those counades set your hiper drive and youll be thier in an hour" siad Thyal calmly.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Ryu didn't care that he was insulted. He didn't care that this girl was all about honor. What he cared about was how she talked down to him as if he were a lesser being, and spoke of Cealal as if she was a blight to existence. Glaring at her, he stepped forward slowly, spinning his blades with grace until they rested in the ever so comfortable reverse grip position. Green lightning bounced up and down his arms, occasionally making it to his chest. Before he was trying to avoid being seen. Now he was trying to keep himself from leveling the forest.

"You and your kind... You hunted her for HONOR?!" He yelled, his voice booming as if it were thunder. All of the sudden, clouds formed in the sky, blocking out the sun. Rain began to fall, and green and red lightning began to strike. "Let me show you why you should fear me, mortal," Ryu growled, extending his arms out as if they were chained. He opened his fists as his blades began to float and spin around him, making a barrier. Then, the trees around them groaned and complained as they were uprooted and lifted from the ground as if each one was being pulled and held by invisible, gigantic hands. Then, he clenched his fists. As he did, each tree that was uprooted crunched into wooden balls. The only one who would be able to stop him from sending them all down on talon was Cealal, if she didn't run away from him first.

"Consider this," Ryu said, his voice consumed with rage, "your fleet was decimated effortlessly by my people. And you've insulted me; there most powerful member. Plus, you've threatened my friend. I'm seconds away from destroying this puny world with you on it. Choose your next words carefully, or, even better, get out of my sight," he said angrily.

"On it," Eito said, doing exactly as he was told.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Cealal regained her wits fast
"no you cant fight her Ryu she mine and i surenedered to her besides shes not wrong about me being a tratior" said Ceall as she began to speek quiter at the end.
talon looked stunded but firm as if she was scared but had been taught or trained for years not to run when feared.
cealal hoped her words reached him.
"okay talon i surrened to you set the rules" said Cealla Talon was regaining composer faster than Cealal could tell.
"Fine powers are allowed but nto till after the first five minutes which is hand to hand" said Talon
"wepons leagal?" asked cealal rumaing thier wher bag now
"yes yes wepons are legal after all claws are a wepon after all" said Talon cealla looked relieved as she pulled out a pari of balck gloves and bean to put them on
"and the location" asked Cealal her ship was still easly visiable as was the town.
"farither in where the water is at ill meat you thier in an about ten minutes" said Talon as she flew off.

"come on Ryu i got to surender to talon" said Cealal as seh began to fallow teh flowting scooter.

thyla and the otehr werhe flying threw space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the seperation and the truth.   the seperation and the truth. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the seperation and the truth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
syfywonder :: Basket-
Jump to: