syfywonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

syfywonder

a fun spin on the syfy world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sence 1 ship crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:57 pm

as they travel in the sun galiaxy the ship Coral driffts swifftly and senclently into a yard of dead ships. they are looking for supplies the ships strage shape allows for easy monverying. though the ship looks small it easly can hold a larg number of people. as the come close to a ship that manged to stay some what intact they began to preepare the ship for boarding.
Back to top Go down
https://syfywonder.forumotion.com
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:24 pm

The ship has suffered massive damage from an unknown attacker. It drifted in space, barely intact, with none of the crew alive, or so it would seem. Inside the ship, in one cargo room, a young adolescent was rendered unconscious from the attack. Life support was at a minimum, and if he was going to survive, he would need to be gotten out of there quickly, but it seemed as though no help would arrive.

A quiet beeping sound resonated through the ship, signifying the impossible; another ship was approaching. Perhaps he would be saved. He didn't know, though. He didn't know anything about what was going on. He was merely left in the silence of his dream world, begging for an escape and a chance to survive. He didn't want to go out like this, not when he couldn't remember anything of who he was save for his name. Or could he remember his name? What was it?

Ryu... that was the only name that came to mind. His name must be Ryu. Perhaps he would make it out alive, he could only let fate decide.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:30 pm

as the ship Coral prepared its sefl to board the other ship.
"capem i thing it might have some supplies" sai di girl wiht long brown hair. "but not..." she was inuruptd.

"I knwo but we need to hold off a little longer on port me you and six others should be good lets board" said the captin her long blond hair fell to where it almost completly cover up her red fox tail.

as they ran thier teh thyla went into the copite the other searched the ship for food and suplises.
almost every room was open but one and the captin just couldnt resist trying ot open it.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:34 pm

His eyes opened when he heard foot steps outside the door. He rose to his feet, on the defensive, just woken from his coma. Instinctively, he reached for the two bone-looking sword hilts at his hips, pulling them out and instinctively focusing his energy so that two purple colored blades appeared, made of pure energy. He spun the blades, not having the time to wonder how he could do that, and assumed a battle pose. He was ready.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:37 pm

the door slowly opened a a girl about sixteen stood before him her long blond hair had bright red ears sticking out. she saw the person ready to fight she held up her hands.
"im not hear to hurt you" she was calm and inching tordes him carfully
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:41 pm

"Stay back!" He yelled, not finding the ability to trust anyone. He didn't know who she was, but he wasn't going to go down without a fight. He looked at them all, seeing the diverse races, some of them had weapons. Images flashed in his head, images of death and fire. Fire all around. Other humans with weapons like his killing innocent people. His vision became blurred, reality and fantasy looking all the same to him. He couldn't take it anymore. He just couldn't. His eyes closed, the purple blades disappeared, and he fell to the ground, once again, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:46 pm

when he fell cealal touched a small neckless around on her neck. "thyla call in jordon i need his streathn for this" she finished in a calm tone.

they got back on the ship thy all looked excausted Jordon a man that looked like a solid stone caring the human on his sholder.

"Jordon put him in my room" said the captain.
"eye" he said as she walked down the halls.
"thier was no usuable suplies on the ship captem but u idd get the ships loge" said thyla.
"good ill look at that see what you can do for our refugge then ill need to talk to auto" said catptin.
"yes mama" said thyla as she fallowed jordon downthe hall.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Ryu woke up after hours of sleeping. He felt as though he had been hit on the head by a giant boulder. He looked around the room, noting how his clothes were changed and seeing his two energy blade hilts were on the desk beside him. He looked up to see a girl putting on a shirt, seeing scars on her back.

"Oh, sorry," he said, looking away, feeling as though he had intruded.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:54 pm

"oh your away" said cealal with a smile her gold eyes might have looked a little almaring. hte red foxlike ears twiched as did the tail.

"how do you fill other than a little grogy?" she kept her voice calm as a loud entercome intered the room.
"captin hes trying to wast lique again" cealal sighted.
"well you can stay in hear go to the cafitier if your hungry otherwise i think thyla will help you" she seemed nearlly read to leace the room.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:01 pm

"Thyla..." He said, memorizing the name so he wouldn't forget. He grabbed his blade hilts and attached them to his belt. He looked around the room, but then grabbed his stomach as it grumbled. He was very hungry.

"Where's the cafeteria?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:04 pm

"down the hall you cant miss it its the room with out a door and the brightest lights well i got to go before i have my emersy liquer gone and we end up in a fight or flight situation" as she wallked out "on n turn left out of my room" and with that she marched out.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Ryu nodded and made his way to the cafeteria, admiring the beauty of the ship. It felt like it was a work of art. As he entered the large mess hall, he stood in line to get his food. His eyes grew wide as he saw the giant made of rock serving the food. He looked big, strong, and scary. Everything Ryu didn't want to mess with.

"What'll ya have, kid?" The rock asked. Ryu hesitated, but eventually pointed at the red soup and the slabs of meet. The rock laughed as he fixed his plate and poured his drink. "Name's Jordan, by the way. I thought humans would be heavier than you. But oh well. I'm sure those powers of yours pack a punch," he said.

"Uh... I suppose," he said, not knowing how to respond. Jordan continued to laugh as he made his way to the table and started eating alone. Then, two people came and sat down beside him; an esper and a human looking girl with fairy wings and red eyes.

"Hey, you're the human! I'm Eito, and this is Asuka," he said. The girl, Asuka, punched him in the chest from across the table for being rude.

"Sorry about that. He can be an idiot. What's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Ryu," he said.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:18 pm

then anohter spirite intered the room her brown hair pulled back in a pony tail and her wings safly hidden in jachect but still where a cute top she didnt grabe any food she just wlaked over an sat donw.

"So your the resue guy im thyla asura captin needs you apparently piolt idiot was playing on the controls again and set the audo poilot fo you know the last place she wants to be and cant turn it back off. oh and be carful you know how she is whne she's agree." sighted thyla.

"oh did captem talk to you yet about the engine mattence?" thyla asked eito. she spoke very quickly and seemed very talkative.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 pm

"That idiot's gona get us all killed," Asuka grumbled as she stood up. "Make sure my food doesn't get eaten," she said as she stormed off and to the cockpit.

"I just put in the new initial dampener. Don't tell me it decided to fall off again," Eito complained.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:30 pm

"No not yet though you could aways ask captem to weld it for you" said thyla with a laugh
"So new guy whats your name? and why where you passed out?" asked thyla liek this was normal
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:34 pm

"I got it, it's the fusion plugs! We've been needing new ones anyways. I'll go see if we've got any spares we can reuse," Eito said before heading to the engine room.

"My name's Ryu. As for why I was passed out, I don't know. I don't remember anything aside from my name. All I know is that and I have these," he said, pulling out the blade hilts.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:39 pm

"what are those? the captem said it was some kind wepon and we where not to touch it cause they whre yours" said thyla still keep her fast pass speack patterns "but she also said nto to put you in any work on the ship till you decied if you wanted to be with the crew. she doesnt mind keeping you around till we port witch might be in anywhere from other mounth to a week. and most of us hear arent normal for our race and sence your human one of the intered races she really cant stop you if youwant to leave. even if we are pireates we arent heartless. i better go calm down the captain before she sets the coppit on fire again then well be in troubel with asura. " sighted thyla as she picked up her empty tray "oh if you fill like wondering around you can just becarful if you find the engin room auto not allows on the ground if you know what i mena" said thyla as she walked off still keeping her fast matter of speeking and walking.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 am

Ryu nodded as he finished his food and she walked out. He looked around to see the rest of the crew. So they were pirates. Interesting.

He clipped the hilts back to his belt and started walking through the ship, looking out the windows when e had the chance to see the great expanse of space before them. He wondered where they were going to first. He met quite a few interesting people already, he couldn't help but wonder where they were all from. He decided to go and see if there was a sparring room, getting an idea of where everything on the ship was as well.

Asuka had already accessed the computer system and had been trying to bypass the encrypted codes for the autopilot function, but the pilot had locked it into place real good. It was these reasons she didn't like him drinking; he did stupid crap.

"When this is done, I'm going to make your body twist in ways you never thought they could," she growled at the pilot.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:59 am

thyla had just walked to ausuka. "hey ghost is everyting okay? i know hes an idot but he did deciede to be the poilet for free" said thyla

cealal mummble. "Only because he could drink behind the whell im going to go to the sparing room to blow off so steem dont do any thing else stupid charles" with that ceal what out of the room ready to breath fire.

she made her way to the sparing room as the door swooshed open.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:06 am

Charles mumbled something incoherent before bursting into laughter. Asuka growled. "It'll be an hour before I can have access to the piloting systems. The idiot hit the failsafe, putting the controls in lock down. Charles, you bubbling buffoon, I have that set up so if you get shot, we can still get away! Now where did you send us off too..." She said to herself as she looked at the destination. Her eyes widened. "Oh boy. Let the captain blow off her steam, then let her know we're headed back there."

Ryu found the training room, covered in scorch marks and burns as well as plasma scarring and sword gashes. He could tell it had been used. He watched, though, as Cealal entered the chamber. He said nothing, wanting to watch her fight.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:16 am

with out thinking ceal began to destroy one of the dummies she punched and kicked the thing as she began to yell.
"damn you i know those cordants why do you have to send us thier you num scull you trying ot kill us all" she began to throw fire at the dummy.

"great so where head back to kathierla home world arnt we?" aked thyla looking at the screen
"asuka please tell me you can fix it?" contued thyla in a near panic.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 am

"It'll take about an hour. As long as we don't enter hyperspace, we should be fine," she said, continuing to work. "And as long as we don't run into federation warships. I can't say we won't run into imperial warships, though. We are going to her homeworld, after all."

Ryu watched, listening as she made the test dummies explode.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:39 am

as she finished the last one it was no longer on fire and they seemed undamage except for miner burns on them.
"please fix it asura " teh last thing was a mummble then she looked and saw ryu.
"Oh sorry didnt knotice you" said cealal calmly with a smile on her face as teh final flames vanished away.

"we shouldnt go inot hyper space that only works off audo piolet thas why when ever we go for that captem drives but you know that didnt you?" asked thayla to asuka camly "though she isnt happy about this at all im going to go find her call the intercome when you get it fix oh the overal overide key is thirteen" and with that thyla walked away for thyla
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:09 pm

"I know that, Thyla. You forget I've been on this ship long enough to know how she thinks too. But you never know when she does something unexpected. I think she's just old and needs to be decommissioned. She's seen better days," Asuka said, continuing to work.

"Oh, it's fine. I was just admiring your power you've got there. Fire is quite a beautiful thing, much like swordplay," he said, explaining his personal belief. He still wondered how he had one when he had no memory of himself.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:12 pm

"my powers arent to be amired by any strach of the imagination" said cealal camly with a slight temper still in its egde.

thyal hadnt left.
"we cant decomtion her yet the captem cant offord another and this was a prototipe that was stoped early int eh making besides if teh captem had to get a new ship this one would have to blow up first" and thyla just walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sence 1 ship crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 1 ship crew   sence 1 ship crew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sence 1 ship crew
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
syfywonder :: Basket-
Jump to: