syfywonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

syfywonder

a fun spin on the syfy world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Empty
PostSubject: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:19 am

Cealal was true to her word she drove the ship all night to a port on Titan one of jupiters Mona and one of most dangerous moons usually populated by bounty hunters or other working people who find or kill people for game. the moon would have looked cold and a little less pulated thna most ports. however it was still a very good usuabille port and most of te shop owners where nice. when Cealal docked with out a noise she relized how early it was and set an alarm a fell sleep till a bit of light hit her eyse. she picked up her intercome. and said in a tired voice rather lought threw the might so that everyone in the ship would wake up.
"Moring everybody. wake up rising and shine! this is your captianin we have maked a lovely landing in bandit centeral!..." Cealal said most of this in a joking manner that most of the normal crew would be used to "now that im shore everyones awake those who arent please other crew member be shore they know that we will be living with its ngiht again if you want of the ship you can leave if you wish to stya and leave permanitly please come speak to me and i will give you your money and say good by other wise injoy you day" fisnished Cealal as she hung up the intercome as Thyla came in with a long red clock with a hood it was red even on the inside sot that it hid her tail and ears slightly.
"moring captem" said Thyal.

"Yeah yeah" sadi Cealal as she looked at teh clock with a bit of a laugh "ill see you off like always i promise then im going to go to bed." Finished Cealal "wake up the rest of your party group please." said Celal as she nearlly snakced the cloke from Thyla's hands.
"thyla good luck" was the last thing cealal said when thyla left he room and picked up two elcontric pads.
Back to top Go down
https://syfywonder.forumotion.com
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Eito, asuka, and ryu were awake and ready for their job to do at the port. Eito wore his usual mechanic gear while asuka wore a white tank top, leather vest, a black skirt and boots. Ryu wore a black tank top, faded black jeans. Sneakers and his sabers at his hip.

"So asuka... Um... Is our date a formal one?" Eito asked.

"If you want to wear a vest, i'll wear a pretty dress," asuka said with a wink. Eito blushed and gulped.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Thyla meat them in the hallway she handed eito a pad as she held on to one
"Eito that's ur supply list " said thyla with a smile as she handed over money too. Behind her came cealal she seem to walk with a royal n powerful demeaned maybe not on perpeose but as if she was trained young to walk such ways.
"Where's the other one" cealal asked she wasn't being rude she was only tired
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:39 pm

"Hes right here, ma'am, asuka said. Ryu stepped from behind eito as he grabbed the pad.

"You have a specific jobs for me?" Ryu asked cealal
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:44 pm

"U will give eito back his list u are walking with thyla" said cealal calmly
"Cealal ur going to bed right after u see us off" said thyla like someone telling their younger sister to do the same
"Yes yes I will after I see u off" finished cealal as walked like she did before she put her hood on
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:55 pm

(He didnt grab it from eito. Sorry shouldve clarified.)

"Yes ma'am captain," ryu said.

"You forgot to add the external initial dampener like i requested. Do we not have the funds?" Eito asked
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:59 pm

"We should if I forgot u know the usually protocol" said cealal with a sly smile she hit a button as as the hatch open
"Don't worry ill keep an eye on the new guy" said thyla as she huged cealal
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm

"Heh, new guy," asuka said.

"That supposed to be funny?" Ryu said. Asuka smirked.

"You're a bit of a tough guy for a monk arent you," asuka said. Ryu winked.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Cealal stoped talking
"We are not to talk of cealal do u understand ryu " said thyla she smiles sweetly the hatch was now open completly n the horrors of titian lay before them
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:20 pm

"Yes ma'am," said asuka and eito.

"Ma i ask why?" Ryu asked
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:53 pm

"you will see i promise " said thyla camly and sweetly as she began to walk out slowly as cealal turned her back on htem.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:57 pm

"This place is almost as bad as new sodom and the capital of mekah, so stick close," asuka said to ryu.

"I can handle my own, dont worry," ryu said. Asuka rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:14 pm

"okay but your stiill stuck with me Ryu. and no you dont have a choice" said Thyla camly and sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:27 am

"This place is almost as bad as new sodom and the capital of mekah, so stick close," asuka said to ryu.

"I can handle my own, dont worry," ryu said. Asuka rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:23 pm

"Very well," ryu said following thyla through the streets.

Asuka and eito couldnt help but talk their hearts out as they picked up their supplies. They were having the times of their lives. As they came up on their next place, asuka turned and kissed eito, turning away with a bad blush.

"Eito, i..." She started. "I've really liked you for a long time. I've been longing to be your girl." She didnt look back at him. All eito did was grab her hand, pull her face to his and pressed his lips to hers.

"I've been wanting you to. So, asuka, will you be my girl?" He asked.

"Of course!" Asuka exclaimed as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Before thyla got far she looked at the wanted posters one was a very old picture of cealal she could be older than ten below it said wanted for trisanian by karthline gov dead or a live 12,303,256 thyla's laughted she Luther pad as the wanted poster moved on to it
"Our imployer will get a kick out of this" said thyla as she pointed out the poster to ryu
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:38 pm

"Why what is that?" Ryu asked trying to seewhat it was. He thought he saw cealal's face.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:40 pm

" I'll show back on the ship now hears a big question do u still wish to sureve our imployer or would u like to start ur own life?" Asked thyla as she picked up the supply list
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:49 pm

"I think i'd like to stay. I feel theres more purpose for me in staying," ryu said before he was pushed down by a large and grotesque alien.

"Hey look pups! A real live human! You know the price on your head for slave owners? Its reduculous!" The alien said pulling out a blaster. The croud gasped and screamed. As a natural defense, ryu drew his hilts as green energy blades emerged from them. His eyes began to glow green as well.

"You wanna run that past me again?" Ryu said as he spun his blades in an effortless display of grace before putting them in reverse grip.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:04 pm

"Hey jack ass what it is u want do u want see how quickly this..." She piled out an concord dagger n heals it to one of their faces" threw an welcome part or you can walk off" said thyla warringly n very sierious
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 pm

"Look little lady, i dont like scarrin' pretty faces, so could ya-

The brigand was cut off as ryu spun at his like a tornado, his blades slicing through him and cutting him to pieces.

"Anyone else wanna dance?" Ryu warned.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 pm

" even if u scare my pretty face I'm shore my imployer will hunt u down to the ends of the earth now would be a good time to run scumbags" said thyla as she took her knife and cut a on his check he ran off in a panic thyla smiled.
" see not so hard now let's go look at cloths" as if thi was a normal day for her
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:35 pm

People like their violence i take it," ryu said.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:37 pm

"Not really but imployer would like new cloths " said thyla
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:30 pm

"Im sure i could use some new rags too," said ryu, examining his outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
syfywonder :: Basket-
Jump to: