syfywonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

syfywonder

a fun spin on the syfy world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm

"yeah here" said cealal giving him a little money "however our levely imployer hasnet had new cloths sence we drped off the ophranse she gave most of them to them and with winter coming and her only have summer cloths she needs a few winter cloths." finished Thyla with a cleaver smile as they headed to a small store that did hold cloths.
Back to top Go down
https://syfywonder.forumotion.com
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:43 pm

"Sound fine by me," ryu said as he sorted through clothes to find some things he liked. He found an orange tank top, black pants, and a pair of black boots.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:46 pm

thyla pursed carfully around Karthline where along with thick tights as if this was the hardest to by for.
"ug why can she be fuzzy" mutter thyla to herself. as pulled a few skirsts anlong with a few tights that looked warm.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 pm

"So why doesnt the captain come with us?" Ryu asked
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:55 pm

"Its complicated our imployer rally likes to be seen for fear of being seen or worse" said thyla carful with how she spoke as she had a few cloths and was finishing purchasing them as quickly as she could before ushering Ryu out of teh store.
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 pm

"Im guessing its for personal reasons?" He aaked as he walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:02 pm

"Ill explain once on the ship now for the food and then we go back after i get some info i need" said thyla almost deteremined
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:42 pm

"Sounds fun. By the way, what happened to all the humans? Theres none here except me..." Ryu asked, lookig around with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 pm

" a war put simply no one knows its full details but their are some full humans still ur not the only one ur just not such a combine race any more " said thyla not soundings mean as she Oder the food for the ship
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:48 pm

The war between the idejj and the ihst... So they destroyed themselves... I need to speak with cealal. I need to see someone. The sage," ryu said as they approached a supply depot for food and other things for large ships.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:51 pm

With out warning the moment he said cealal she popped on the back of the head as she finished her order
" I'll talk with our imployer about it" then she whispered in his ear " say her name again well have to leave before where seen do u understand" the pulled up as she contued to order
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:56 pm

"Understood," ryu said as he rubbed the back of his head. He was about to speak again when he got an uneasy feeling in his chest. There was another human nearby, one that was dark and powerful. He put his right hand on the hilt of his blade, keeping it ready.

"Stay close to me when we leave here," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:00 pm

" don't cause trouble if they don't bother u pay them no mind" said thyla with a cherry smile as the man behind the counter gander get bags before ryu could respon thyla grabed him by his collar " hey Kirby any new about that ship" thyla asked she held him so he could struggle
" no Caltin thyla the info I gave last is the same no black slave ship come this way" he said thyla released him and grabed her bags
" let's go before we get in trouble" said thyla as she reseller n grabed the bags and headed back to the ship n hoped ryu was behind her
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Ryu followed closely, but couldnt shake the feeling. It kept gettin stronger and stronger as they got closer to the ship. He grew more and more tense, knowing that going back wouldnt be smart. When they arrived, a hooded figure cloaked in an all black robe and hood blocked their path. Ryu knew this person had a power most didnt. He drew his blades once again, expecting a fight.

"Stay your weapons, monk. This messae is for the girl and her captain. I bring a warning to you. As long as this human stays with you, you will never be safe until he is dead or abandoned. The wrath of my emperor will come down as long as he rests his head on one of your beds. That is all," the figure said. Her voice was smooth and velvet, very seductive, but sinister as well. She walked away and disappeared in the crowd. Ryu withdrew his blades and looked down.

"Speak to the captain. I wont blame you for leaving me here. Id rather everyone be safe than have a home." He said humbly.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Thyla laughted coldly " we don't have a home that ship is our home beside " thyla rushed him on to the ship thinking better than to fish her statement out side .

When that got on the ship she finished "captain can't go home if she does she'll die" as she said this she showed ryu the wanted poster of cealal like she promised she would
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 pm

"Shes got a bounty... Its so high. Also, i meant id rather everyone be safe than ME having a home. Im a dangerous liability tha your captain doesnt need wit such a high bounty. But i assume its safe to say this decision is best left to the captain?" Ryu asked.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:22 pm

"U read right she dinied the Katharine's hae the military is trying to kill use not to mention bounty Hunter's ur no more dangerous than she is " said thyla with out conserens or remorse like she wish the karthlines would go away " and it's been raise three times in the last mounth " said thyla frustrated " we all know she has a bounty but none of really know what she did and she refuses to tell us" said thyla like this was final and not to speek of it again
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:26 pm

"Im sure we'll learn soon enough, ryu said. Asuka and eito came in behind them holding hands. Eito had the buggest smile on his face. They quickly made their way past them.

"Now, my apologues for blurting out her name earlier, but i need to see if i can find the sage," ryu said.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:28 pm

" well have to talk she won't mind as long as no where near karthlines locations" said thyla then sighted "but don't ask her now she's sleeping"
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 pm

"Alright. Sounds good to me," ryu said. "I think ill go to the training room," he said as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:54 pm

" u a little worried about the the guy?" Asked thyla to any one who would answer
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:57 pm

"Hes a human. Of course i worry about him. Their power... They say no creature can compare to the raw powerof a human," asuka said.
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:04 pm

"thats not what i ment Asuka and you know it unforgentally you know i ment just in this world in geraal right after alll we all know how mean a Karhtiline can be in a man hunt" said Thyal with a worried look onher face
Back to top Go down
Holmes

Holmes

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 pm

"My apologies," asuka said bowing her head. "Did you ever hear stories about the civil war, though? With the humans?" She asked
Back to top Go down
lunakey
Admin
lunakey

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 pm

"yes but even if fact they warry me lessright now they raised Cealals bounty to aonther hundred thousand thier getting desperate that what im truely worried about" said thyla "i am worrried about out huan but right now he isnt being hunted well im going to bed im a little tired" said thyla as she walked off still worried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.   sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sence 2 the first port and the strange things that happened.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
syfywonder :: Basket-
Jump to: